How to protect reputation from illegal conduct
Event: Wednesday 29 July 2020. This webinar will look at how the criminal activity of others can cause damage to the reputations of businesses and prominent families. Sign up for more details.
This is one of the most serious and potentially damaging areas in which we help clients. Fortunately it’s also one in which there are a growing number of legal options to protect against attempts at damage and harm to reputation.
The topics we’ll cover include:
- Protection against ongoing criminality, including preventing the execution of blackmail and extortion threats, uncovering information about fraud and dealing with harassment.
- Managing false allegations of wrongdoing and the rights of those wrongly accused.
- Handling allegations of illegal conduct by employees, including accusations of assault and harassment.
- Protecting reputation and privacy when cases come to trial in the criminal courts.
- Handling historic accusations and problems.
The session will be of interest to broad groups, from family offices to legal and communications teams.
The discussion takes place on 29 July at 11am via Zoom.