Slateford shortlisted by the British Legal Awards 2022
The firm is a finalist for Crisis Management Team of Year in Law.com’s annual awards in latest nomination.
Slateford is pleased to report that the firm has been named as a finalist in the British Legal Awards in the category Crisis Management Team of the Year.
The nomination, after two years of operating as Slateford, follows a year in which the firm has continued its balance of work for the world’s elite businesses, alongside helping individuals threatened by criminality, particularly around harassment, stalking and fixated behaviour.
It is the latest in a run of award nominations which has seen the firm and its lawyers recognised for our unique approach to solving problems that threaten reputation.
Slateford is currently nominated for:
- Crisis Management Team of the Year: British Legal Awards 2022
- Best Employer - Career Progression: Citywealth Future Leaders Awards 2022
- Lawyer of the Year - Associate (Jess Alden): Citywealth Future Leaders Awards 2022
- Lawyer of the Year - Reputation (Chris Scott): The Spear’s Awards 2022
The firm has received the following recognition in the last year:
- The Lawyer: Dispute boutique firm of the year 2021 – Highly Commended
- Spear’s Wealth Management Awards 2021: Chris Scott, Reputation Lawyer of the Year – Finalist
- Spear’s 500 2022: Chris Scott, Recommended, Reputation and Privacy Lawyers
- Magic Circle Awards 2022: Reputation Management Law Firm of the Year – Bronze
- Asian Women of Achievement Awards 2022: Jess Alden, Young Achiever – Finalist